Do you know you can make money from making liquid soap?
Are you still spending money on buying Dish washing liquid soap for cleaning your Dishes and Kitchen?
You can make your own Dish washing Liquid Soap and save some money with just 3 Major ingredients
Mine came out amazingly clear, nice, foamy, smells good, gentle to my hands and above all, more economical.
Texapon – N250
SLS – N150
Salt – N50 ( normal salt)
Fragrance – just a little
Colour – a pinch (yellow or green colour will go well)
This will give you about 5 litres of dish washing soap. You can increase the quantity of the ingredients if you want more litres of liquid soap.
1. Dissolve salt in about 1 litre of water,
2. Add half of the Texapon and mix well
3. Then add the remaining half Texapon and mix well to combine
4. Add SLS and keep stirring turn
5. Add the colour and stir well
6. Add the fragrance and stir
7. Lastly, add more water as desired ( about 4 litres), stir to combine and allow to settle.
Then your Dish washing liquid soap is ready!
1. There are other methods using up to 9-10 ingredients which can be used for multipurpose but this method serves well for Dish washing.
2. You can ask around in your locality for where chemicals are sold.
3. You can neatly brand your products with labels for marketing.