Deworming should be done every three months to ensure they don’t develop into health problems. The most common symptoms of worm infestation are lack of appetite, tiredness, anaemia, loose bowels, vomiting etc.
5 common foods that help deworm naturally and should be taken on an empty stomach.
1. Mixture of water and lime or lemon once in a while to help flush out worms in the gut and burst immune system.
2. You can eat carrots often or blend drinking both the juice and pulp on an empty stomach.
3. Eating a small piece of ginger first thing every morning for a week straight before eating food.
4. Eat about 3 cloves of garlic on an empty stomach first thing in the morning
5. Drink about 3 tablespoons of coconut oil everyday for a week.
Everyone is expected to deworm if it you haven’t in less than three months.