What Colour Of Your TONGUE say about your Health
Maybe you do not think too about the language, but when your doctor says that open wide and stick out your tongue, he is already a view on it gets some basic information about your health.
Normal pink tongue, no teeth marks or change in color indicates proper, says acupuncturist Stewart Trotter.
A healthy tongue should: Be pinkish in colour
A dark red shade: Indicates inflammation
A strawberry pink tongue could indicate the onset of scarlet fever or Kawasaki disease
A thick white coating could be due to the over-secretion of bile in the liver and gall bladder.
When the tongue turns blue or purple, it’s time to seek urgent medical help.
White patches can indicate a fungal infection or leukoplakia.
Look at the surface:
A healthy person’s tongue must be light pink and moist.
Lack of normal texture called as bald tongue can occur due to deficiency of Vitamin B complex or Iron.
Patches or spots means the person could be prone to allergies.
A dry tongue is a sign of stress, since the salivary glands are not functioning at optimum level.
1. A thin surface layer of white, visible traces of teeth and a few red dots: this appearance of language suggests a lack of energy in the body that causes fatigue, poor appetite and excessive sweating.It is reflected in the mood, but such persons are usually anxious and nervous.
2. A thin yellow layer in the middle surrounded by the rest of the red surface of the tongue: this refers to the appearance of the language problems with digestion, dehydration and skin diseases.All this manifests itself in the psyche, so people such language usually changeable moods.
3. Mass white layer, swollen edges of the tongue: this refers to the appearance of unbalanced operation of the digestive system and the tendency to accumulate water in the body.People of this situation often feel fatigued and listless.
4.Of dotson purple surface: pointing to the difficulty of work circulatory system, so people can have problems with varicose veins, feeling of heaviness in the legs, headache, chest pain and skin dull.
5. A thin white layer and a red tip of the tongue: this situation reveals that the organism is exposed to constant stress caused by unstable emotional state. The energy in the body is accumulated in the nodes that cause inflammation.
6. Red tongue with thick yellow in the middle layers of the surface: it is an indicator of elevated body temperature, which indicates a possible urinary tract infection or skin problems.People with such problems are often angry and I do not feel comfortable in my body.
7. A thick white layer on the center of the pale swollen tongue: a look that suggests an infection or inflammation associated with an autoimmune disease, and a lack of vitamins and minerals. Such conditions cause a pale complexion, pain in the spine and the feeling that often borders on panic.
8. Cracks on a red surface of the tongue: suggest a fungal infection in the body, accompanied by night sweats, insomnia and irritations.
9. Language whose surface is pale and without deposits: point to reduced blood flow in the body, and anemia, which can cause dizziness and fatigue, and the people of this state are suffering from a lack of concentration and memory. Besides women such language is often a sign of possible hormonal imbalance.