HOME REMEDIES FOR BACKACHE
Are you suffering from back ache?
There are several causes of backache. Bad posture or illness could also trigger a backache.
Prevention Tips for Back Pain
• There are several useful tips to avoid backache and these include:
• Improve your posture
• Regular back and abdominal exercises can keep your back in excellent physical condition
• Ensure that your mattress provides firm support
• Sleep on your side (in an “S” shape) or place pillows between your knees to provide comfort to your back • If you lift heavy objects, bend at the hips and knees, and keep your back straight • Wear flat shoes with a good arch support if you stand for long periods of time
• Take regular breaks and move around rather than sit or stand in one position for several hours
• Sit on an ergonomic chair when working on a computer or make sure that your chair supports the small of your back
• Reduce the weight of your handbag, as a heavy load creates stress on your spine
• Avoid wearing high heeled shoes, as they can lead to back pain
1. Two or three cloves(Garlic) should be taken every morning.
2. An oil prepared form garlic and rubbed on the back will give a good result in backache.
Heat/Ice therapy are simple and effective options for finding back pain relief at home