CLEANING YOUR V@G IN A AFTER YOUR PERIOD IS OVER.
Cleaning your v@g in a after your period is a very important step to maintain your feminine hygiene, but do you know that you might be washing your v@ gin a in a wrong way?
Here is a guide to clean your v@ gin a after your period, to make sure it’s fresh and healthy:
1. As soon as your period is over, make sure to clean your v@ gina right away, to get rid of any spotting blood or vaginal discharge. This will help you avoid any vaginal infections.
2. Using warm water and a towel, clean your v@ gi na from front to back, making sure you’re pressing very gently down there. Clean around your bikini line, then move to the both sides of your cli t0 ris and then make your way up to the @nus area. Doing this will ensure that you don’t pass any germs to your v@ ginal area. When you’re done, wash the towel very well, and leave it to dry.
3. Avoid using any harsh soaps or shower gels to clean your v@ gina. These can cause dryness, itchiness and extra v@ ginal discharges, as they cause an imbalance in your v@ gina’s pH levels.
4. After cleaning your v@ gina, whether by using a towel or by having a salt bath, make sure to gently dry your sensitive area very well. Having a damp v@ gina can easily result in infections, and it’s better to avoid that!
After cleaning your v@ gina when your period is over, there a few other things to consider…
1. Grooming your pu bic hair regularly makes your v@ gina more healthy, as this lessens the risk of yeast or bacterial growth.
2. Wearing 100% cotton underwear helps to keep your v@ gina fresh and healthy, as it’s breathable, and it helps to eliminate any bad v@ ginal odor.
3. Drinking pomegranate, berry or pineapple juice, as these fruits are beneficial for your v@ gina. I hope you find this useful.
V@ gina odor turn almost all Men off toward a particular woman especially married couple
It is important to know the dos and don’ts
1. WASH D V@ GINA @ LEAST TWICE DAILY:
If you work out, sweat excessively, or are
involved in some other sweat-inducing activity,
then wash after each activity. Make sure you
change your undergarments at least daily and
wash them in warm water to k! ll any stubborn
bacteria. This will help to get rid of sweat and
bacteria may have been trapped, leaving you
feeling and smelling better.
Don’t use antiseptic soaps or body scrubs to
wash your v@ gina. These products make the
v@ gina unfavourable for good bacteria and
impact on v@ gina health causing candida super-
infection (the one popularly called “toilet
3. ALWAYS EAT PLAIN:,
Unflavoured yogurt regularly or take probiotics.
These have live active bacteria that contribute
to the healthy ecological balance of the v@ gina.
4. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR V@ GINA DRY:
Keeping moisture and sweat down there is a
recipe for bad odour and poor v @ gina health.
5. ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR TAMP 0NS OR PADS
REGULARLY IF YOU USE THEM DURING YOUR
The longer they stay, the faster the bacteria on
them will breed, causing potential infections.
You shall also avoid pads or tampons with
deodorants, sprays or other chemicals.
Leaving Too Much Hair Around The V@ gina Is Not A Good Deal At All: During $ * x, the hair can cause cuts on the PEn ! $ 0rgans. Also, hair around the base of the v@ g! na can be breeding ground for boils and cause bad odour so shave and clean.
The hair promotes “bad smell” Or trim it very low if you must keep hair.
Every Woman Does Produce Natural Body Fluid Which Needs To Be Washed Off Or Wiped To Stay Clean: Many women wear one underpant for the whole day or even two but for health reasons pls change your under p@nts twice or even more that twice a day. Dirty under p@nts may give your v@
gina a permanent bad smell and a bad taste. For those that know what I mean. Ladies what you eat affects the taste of your hotness or increases it.
Avoid too much garlic, onion, . Eat fruits that are high in natural sugar like oranges, apples, mangoes and please take honey too. They all make you be hot and attractive. Youghurt too is really good and drinking cloves they make the place healthy and sweet. After shaving, you might have to deal with serious irritations.
The V@ gina doesn’t need perfume to smell good so don’t spray perfume around your V@ G!NA.