USEFUL USES OF SALT YOU NEVER KNEW: Wow!
1. If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour salt all over the egg, let it sit for awhile, then use dustpan, the egg will come right up, without all that mess.
2. Soak stained hankies in salt water before washing.
3. Sprinkle salt on your shelves to keep ants away.
4. Soak fish in salt water before descaling; the scales will come off easier.
5. Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker for easier pouring.
6. Add salt to green salads to prevent wilting.
7. Test the freshness of eggs in a cup of salt water; fresh eggs sink;bad ones float.
8. Add a little salt to your boiling water when cooking eggs; a cracked egg will stay in its shell this way.
9. A tiny pinch of salt with egg whites makes them beat up
10. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water solution to
perk them up.
11. Rub salt on your pancake griddle and your flapjacks
12. Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use
them; they will last longer.
13. Mix salt with turpentine to whiten you bathtub and toilet