Swollen Feet Home Remedies:
Swollen feet is one of the most common problems faced by many. Try out some home remedies for treating this problem:
Home remedies for Swollen Feet
You can use cucumber to treat swollen feet. It can absorb excessive water from the body. Take a slice of cucumber, put it on your foot, and cover it with a cotton cloth or bandage to relieve the swelling.
• Keep your feet under running cold water for 20 minutes. This is an effective cure for swelling in tired feet.
• Boil two cups of water with coriander seeds. When the water level reduces to half, cool it off and soak your leg in it. This reduces the swelling as well as the pain.
• Another good home remedy is soaking the feet in cold water for few minutes. This will help reduce the edema and relieve swollen feet.
• You can also soak your feet in warm water with salt for at least 15 minutes. This will relax your leg and feet muscles and ease discomfort.
• Massage your feet with apple cider vinegar.