✍️✍️Swirls cookies recipe.
250g of Plain flour
225g of Margarine
1 cup of Icing Sugar
2 tablespoons of Evaporated Milk
1 teaspoon of Flavour (I used vanilla butter nut flavour)
1.Cream Margarine and Icing Sugar, together till light and fluffy for 3 minutes manually or with mixer
2. Add the flavour and flour into the creamed mixture and mix thoroughly
3. Afterwards, add the milk and mix thoroughly
4. Fix your into your piping bag
5.Scoop in the mixture into the piping bag
6. Cut some parchment paper to fit your baking sheet tray (don’t grease with any thing…just place the paper on the tray like that)
7. Pipe the swirl cookies on to the lined sheet tray
8. Then preheat your oven and bake the cookies for 20 to 30 minutes
till the under starts changing colour.
please dont allow it to burn or get too brownish in colour
9. then allow to cool
10. Store in an airtight container or ziploc to preserve it
✍️✍️For Bigger Quantity…please Multiply the recipe.