So, supposing you are cooking jollof rice and it gets burnt, see how to draw out the burnt flavor:
So, supposing you are cooking jollof rice and it gets burnt, just place a piece of white bread on top of the rice for 5-10 minutes to draw out the burnt flavor.
1. When peeling Banana or Plantain, apply oil in your hands so as to avoid the sticking effect.
2. You can store your moi-moi leaves in d freezer for months by putting dem in a big nylon bag. You only bring out d quantity u need to use per time.
3. Don’t cover ur Ogbonor & Okro soup wen cooking bcos it will make it not to draw well again and after cooking it allow it to cool down before covering.
4. If u don’t want to cry while cutting ur onion. Before slicing d onion, peel d back & put in the fridge for 10mins den bring it out & slice.
5. Preserve your dry fish and crayfish inside freezer with a tight closed container.
6. Add salt to your coco yam when it starts boiling to soften quickly.