HOW TO PRESERVE TOMATOES
How I Save My Fresh Tomatoes: you can buy tomato in large quantity, and preserve them for after use maybe when it becomes expensive. People don’t know that tomato can be preserved and used later when they are scarce.
I will teach you how you can preserve fresh tomatoes and later use them, just follow the following simple steps and save your fresh tomatoes. See the steps below ;
1. If you buy your tomatoes wash them very well, then grind the tomatoes and put in a clean bag for this purpose.
2. If the water in the tomatoes goes off, then you pour it into a pot and cook it to get dry.
3. If it gets dry get a bottle with cover and carefully put your tomatoes in them.
4. Put the bottles in a pot of boiling water
5. Cover the pot and let it boil for about 10 minutes
6. Remove the tomatoes and store them in a normal room temperature.
This way the tomatoes can stay longer without getting spoilt. Check the pictures above to understand better. Credit to owner.
How To Preserve Tomatoes .
It is about preserving our blended tomatoes so it can last for more than a month without putting it in the fridge or warming it.
1. Wash your tomatoes to your taste.
2. Pour it in a pot and add little salt and water, steam it for just 3mins.
3. Remove all tomatoes from water and blend.
4. Boil your blended tomatoes to your taste ( its advisable to make it thick).
5. Pour it into a bottle and close it. It must be bottle please.
6. Put your tomatoes bottle inside pot for just 2mins to heat tomatoes with bottle.
7. You can now put your blended tomatoes wherever you want.
8.pour little amount of ground nut oil on it (optional)
ENJOY THE SEASON
Credit to owner.