How to Make Homemade Cerealac (HMC) for Your Baby
1. Homemade cerealac is free from chemicals and preservatives
2. It’s very nutritional and will make your baby very healthy and chubby
Ingredients for HMC
1 and half cup of rice (used local rice because its more nutritious)
1 cup of corn
1 cup of Wheat
12 pieces of cashew nut
10 pieces of almond(optional)
1. Once the ingredients are all sorted out, soak the rice,corn and wheat separately in water for about 10mins.
2. Rinse and dry the ingredients.
3. Once they completely dry, roast all the ingredients in a clean and dry non stick pan( roast them separately).
Make sure the ingredients are roasted in a medium low flame to ensure that it’s cooked well from the inside and not just outside. Once roasted, the ingredients become brown in color. Keep them aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, transfer the ingredients (including the roasted cashew nut) to a blender or grinding machine. Blend the mixture till it turn into powder. (You can use a sieve to sift it in case you think there’s still granules)
5. Store the powder in an air tight container ( it can be stores for 4 to 6 months if stored in a refrigerator)
Now whenever you want to make it for your baby; Take 2 or 3 spoons of HMC, put in a little pot, add 1 cup of boiled water and mix well so that no lumps are formed, transfer to a flame of medium heat and stir continuously till it thickens.
Allow it to cool a bit. Scoop it into your baby’s plate and add your formula (baby’s milk). After a month, you’ll notice how big and healthy your baby will be
If your baby is allergic to any of these ingredients, please do not give this to him or her.