HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES FAST AT HOME
Pimples are a normal skin condition that affect many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus. I know how annoying pimples can be and how they often kill confidence/Make one miserable.. You may have tried lotions and medicine which were not effective so it’s time to go natural!!.. Here are ways to get rid of pimples fast..
Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient… *Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds. *Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed. You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin because it can be irritating like I always say.
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples. Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces. Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water. Repeat the treatment several times a day. Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
1. Do not pick on your pimples.. it could lead to more pimples, irritation, and possibly a scar.
2. Tone down toner. I’ve always been a team natural fan hence I rarely use chemical products on my skin. Astringents can disrupt the skin’s barrier, and cause inflammation. Unless your skin is very oily, I think you shouldn’t use because they’ll dry out your skin.
3. Don’t sleep with makeup on. Yours pores will get clogged, and you’ll breakout.
4. Know your trigger foods. Mine is fried groundnut! It’s important that you know whether you breakout when you eat certain foods, so you can avoid them.
5. Stop believing everything you read, or every product you see. When you find what works for you, stick to it.
That’s it, guys. I hope you find these tips helpful..
Love you all