HOW TO APPLY BRONZER
A wide fluffy brush
WHERE TO APPLY
The forehead ( around the edges of the hair)
The hollow of your cheek
Apply your concealer or foundation before your bronzer to ensure it has a smooth surface to ride on.
Apply blush only after bronzer. Select a bronzer one or two shades darker than your skin colour.
1. Use a wide fluffy brush with a rounded top, swirl the brush evenly in the bronzer.
2. Don’t add too much bronzer, it may create a heavy look.
3. Starting from your forehead, gently swirl the brush evenly in the bronzer to lightly sweep across evenly in a three-like manner ( like you are writing 3) along the sides of your face to the hollow of your cheek and down to your jawline.
4. Brush the bronzer on your neck to finish.
5. Use another brush to blend them in.
6. Eliminate any harsh line with powder
7. Add blush for a brighter glow.
The brush to use is the first one on the left. That big wide brush.